Our mission is to push forward what is possible as a youth organization, both in terms of technical accomplishments, educational value and youth rights. That is why we welcome students and young people from all backgrounds and experiences, and offer them opportunities to lead.
We are a social enterprise that seeks to expose underprivileged children to technology to give them hope and potential to transform their lives and communities.
We defend the freedom, equality, and rights of all young people by challenging age discrimination and prejudice. We aim to achieve our mission through educating young people. We challenge negative stereotypes of young people and we demand that all of us be treated with respect and dignity. We support numerous bills designed to protect and expand the rights of young people.
We also support youth health and fitness through youth sports activities which we believe brings positive energy, discipline, and helps in building self-esteem and mutual respect.
We offer resources, training and events for educators, youth groups and young people in Ghana.
- We support sexual rights and equality through youth empowerment programs.
- We support conflict resolution and peaceful coexistence.
- We research into doping effects, STDs and we encourage health and fitness activities among youth groups.
- We promote youth technological experiments through scientific research with robots.
- We offer digital protection for youngsters against cyber predators, cyber bullies and impersonators.
- We help the youth to develop love for nature and the universe by promoting good standards of environmental protection and conservation.
- We promote tolerance and mutual understanding through informed dialogue and debate.
- We ensure that the nation’s immigration enforcement system is fair, humane, and prioritizes the civil and human rights of those vulnerable to deportation.