Are you considering studying abroad?
The GYG Project attended a British Council annual Study UK Mini Fair with students and community youth at Accra on Thursday 28 February 2019 at the Swiss Spirit Alisa Hotel. Representatives from a range of UK institutions were in Ghana to participate in this mini Fair.
The UK institutions reps met and interacted with the young people and provided them expert answers to questions on admissions, visas, scholarships and financial support.
A chance not to be missed by enthusiastic students going into undergraduate and post-graduate courses, this exhibition provided all the answers to queries on the best universities, courses, scholarships and career possibilities.
At these events you will get to:
- “Shop” for courses that range from Hotel Management, Accountancy, Aviation, Business Studies, Broadcasting, Law, Applied Sciences, Communication Studies, Engineering, Multimedia, IT and Computer Science, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Marketing, Music, Tourism Studies, Advertising, Graphic Design, Architecture, Nursing and many more at this “ONE-STOP EDUCATION FAIR”. The public is expected to discover many new options in educational offerings at this Fair.
- Meet with a wide range of UK institutions representatives and discuss your study options.
- Attend briefings on many interesting topics such as visa applications, tips for IELTS and financing.
- Join interesting workshops run by the British Council and its partners.
- Chat with alumni who will share their experiences of studying in the UK